Experience the emerald triangle like a local
The Emerald Triangle is comprised of Humboldt, Mendocino and Trinity counties in Northern California. It is the epicenter of cannabis culture in North America and for 50 years has been supplying the nation with the best craft sungrown cannabis in the world.
Until cannabis was legalized for recreational use in 2018, the Emerald Triangle community was very insular and closed to outsiders, for the safety of the whole community.
Now, as the area starts to open up to cannabis tourism, you have the opportunity to be guided on your journey through the Emerald Triangle by locals with a deep knowledge of the area, connections to farms and natural places not in any guidebook.
Discover a Community Unlike Any Other
It is a magical place, with deep roots in nature and it’s history of self sufficiency and the back to the land movement. It has maintained independence from the homogenization of towns happening across the USA, so unlike many places, there are few chain stores or restaurants. The cannabis economy has supported the arts, environmental activism, and small businesses, so the culture is unique, vibrant and alive.
Sample local food and flowers right on the farms, see how different microclimates affect the taste and smell of your cannabis. We tour four farms, one just 2500 sq ft all the way up to one acre, all with different methods and cultivars.
Leave The Driving To Us!
While the Emerald Triangle is full of friendly people and a vibrant arts community, it is also home to some of the windiest roads you might ever see. Plus, with all the great cannabis on offer, you’ll definitely want to sit back, relax, and watch the gorgeous scenery go by.
We partner with Humboldt Cannabis Tours for transportation on the Emerald Triangle Revealed Tour. Matt Kurth, the owner and proprietor of Humboldt Cannabis Tours has tons of experience driving folks around the backroads of Humboldt and Trinity counties and will be your intrepid tour guide while you journey through the rugged and breathtaking Emerald Triangle.
We will be starting from the Redwoods Regional Airport (ACV)in McKinleyville. If you will be flying in, this is the closest airport to all the locations on the tour. If you will be arriving by car, you will be able to park your car at the airport (for a fee). The end point for the tour will also be this airport, unless you make other arrangements for your transportation after the tour. We will gather this information from you during the intake process, so everything will go smoothly.
- All meals (Dinner on day one, breakfast, lunch and dinner on days two, three and four, and brunch on day five.)
- Four nights accommodations (two nights at Sol Spirit Retreats and two nights at The Inn of the Lost Coast)
- All the stated activities in the itinerary (Day one: swimming hole visit, farm tour at Sol Spirit Farm, Ganjier-led tasting experience; Day 2 river float trip, farm tour at Emerald Queen Farms, fine dining experience; Day 3 Nursery tour, Consumption lounge visit with one cannabis beverage of your choice, Meet the Farmers Dinner; Day 4 Redwood guided tour, farm tour at five sisters farms, dinner on the farm; day 5 Farm tour at Huckleberry Hill farm, brunch on the farm.
- Transportation from the Redwoods Regional Airport (ACV) to all stops on the itinerary and back to (ACV)
- Personal Shared Cannabis between adults 21 and over (or 18 with a CA medical card)
- Airfare and/or Transportation to Redwoods Regional Airport (ACV)
- Accommodations before or after the tour
- Extra meals or snacks beyond those mentioned above
- Extra activities the guest chooses to add to their itinerary such as massages or spa services, additional cannabis tours or add on days before or after the tour.
- Cannabis available for commercial sale through our licensed retail partners.